Our new system is NOW LIVE!
Hello on behalf of the ProBenefits team! We are very excited to share that our new platform is now LIVE! This new system allows us to stay on the leading edge of our industry. It’s one of the most secure and easy-to-use systems out there and will help our team to take the best possible care of you. And to go along with our new participant and employer web portals, our new, easier-to-navigate public website will be launching very soon as well. The new site will better reflect who we are as a team and what we stand for each and every day: Expertise. Caring. Integrity. Gratitude. With these unwavering core values, ProBenefits will give you The benefit of trust — always.
New Admin System is LIVE: What to Know
Did you just begin administration with ProBenefits in the last few months? Congratulations, you are probably already on the new system! If you are logging in to hr.probenefits.com and my.probenefits.com, you’re already there, and no additional transition is coming your way, unless you are also using our COBRA services; COBRA will get a new platform in late summer.
Does your plan renew with ProBenefits on May 1st? Your current plan year is now loaded on the new system, and your new plan year will be shortly. But your MasterCard debit cards will work through April 30th. Your new Visa debit cards will be active with your new plan year.
Does ProBenefits provide COBRA adminstration services for you?
COBRA will be transitioning to a new platform later, at the end of the summer. Beginning May 1, you’ll need to log directly into myRSC to add new hires and terminations for COBRA, since the old web portal is going away. More info coming soon!
For everyone else:
Our new admin system will make your life easier — it’s simpler to use, extremely secure and it comes with a great new mobile app! Things to keep in mind:
- If your FSA, HRA or Transportation plan offers debit cards: Your old MasterCard stopped working at 11:59 pm on Monday, April 22nd.This allowed all of your card transactions to process and download prior to data migration, to ensure your balances are correct on the new system. If you are a participant in an eligible plan, you will automatically receive two new (identical) Visa debit cards. If you haven’t received them in the mail yet, they will be arriving very soon! Both cards will be in the participant’s name. If there is a secondary user, such as your spouse or partner, that user will simply sign the back of their card. If you need more than two cards, just let us know. And if you don’t need both cards right now, just store the second one as a backup. Your new Visa debit cards are loaded with your balances now, as of April 27th. Don’t worry – if you had to pay for an expense out-of-pocket while between debit cards, you can file a claim and get reimbursed.
- Your data was migrated to our new system between April 25th and 27th. You should now file all claims on the new portal and new mobile app.
- As a participant, you can access your new ProBenefits Portal at https://my.ProBenefits.com. Click “Create your new username and password” under “New User?” on the right to set up your account. Once logged in, you can add or change your direct deposit and contact info, and file a claim, see real-time account balances, view your recent transactions, and more. Our public website, www.ProBenefits.com, is also getting a facelift very soon. From old site or new, you can also click “My Account” in the upper right to access the new Participant portal.
- You’ll want you to download the new mobile app (and delete the old app) because it’s one of the easiest ways to submit claims and check balances. Search for ProBenefits or ProBenefits, Inc. and look for the app with the yellow apple icon, or use these links: App Store (Apple iPhone or iPad) or Google Play (Android devices). You’ll need to set up your new username and password on the new portal first, and then use those to log in to the app. You can see accurate balances and submit claims now, as of April 27th.
- The website and portal will look different, but it will be very intuitive — and we’ll make sure you’re completely comfortable navigating the new look.
- If you have an HSA with ProBenefits, your transition schedule will depend on your employer; you’ll receive more information soon.
Employers with plans that offer debit cards:
Please update your ACH filter on your debit card funding account to grant access to our new debit card bank, The Bancorp Bank. The Bancorp Bank identification number is 1050006509.
Also, on the new system, you aren’t required to have a balance with The Bancorp Bank. Instead, your account will be drafted according to your employees’ card usage. You will receive a daily email from email@example.com with a report of card usage and the amount to be drafted (even if there were no swipes and the draft amount is $0).
Employers and Brokers – webinar opportunities:
Missed one of our new system webinars? Or just want to watch again? No problem! You can watch them now on our YouTube channel:
Our System Upgrade & How it Will Help You from Thursday, March 28th
Welcome to our new system! from Thursday, April 25th
Introduction to Our New HSA Platform from Thursday, May 9th
Missed our recent newsletters?
We’ve included some details about our new system in our newsletters over the past few months. Didn’t see them? Catch up here!