What if my dependent care provider doesn't provide receipts?

A receipt for services rendered showing the date of service, type of service, and amount of expense is required for claim reimbursement or debit card charge documentation. If your dependent care provider doesn’t have that type of receipt, you can print our Dependent Care Receipt Form and have them complete it. You may use this for documentation for dependent care expenses paid with your ProBenefits Debit Card, or to get reimbursed for expenses not paid with your card. Log on to your account at ProBenefits.com or on the mobile app to upload requested debit card documentation to the transaction (in Tasks on your account), or submit a reimbursement claim (I Want To: File A Claim).