What are the benefits of using the Debit Card?
Top Five Benefits of Using the Debit Card:
- Cashless FSA Transactions: The ProBenefits Debit Card provides instant access to FSA funds, reducing out-of-pocket expenditures.
- Less Paperwork to Submit: Charges are automatically approved (“auto-adjudicated”) at many locations where the card is accepted, so in many cases you will only need to save your receipts instead of submitting them to ProBenefits.
- Online Account Access: See personal account information including your available balance and transaction history.
- Free Cards: There is no fee for cards for you and your spouse or dependent.
- Flexibility: You can still file reimbursement claims if you forget your card or choose not to use it.
See this helpful flyer for tips on using your debit card.