I swiped my ProBenefits Debit Card for an ineligible expense. How do I resolve the transaction and get that money back into my account?

You can do one of three things at this point:

  1. Offset this charge by submitting a reimbursement claim with documentation for another FSA-eligible expense that was not paid for with your Debit Card and has not otherwise been submitted for reimbursement. Please note the transaction you’d like to offset in the Description section of your claim.
  2. Repay your employer by logging on to https://my.probenefits.com and making an online payment. In order to do this, the charge must be denied, and the repayment option will show up in the Tasks section on your home page. Please let us know if you would like to choose this option but the charge is not denied yet, and we can deny it for you.
  3. Repay your employer by writing a personal check payable to your employer. If you repay this amount to your employer, please have your HR department contact your ProBenefits Plan Administrator to have this resolved on your account. (Note that some employers do not offer this option.)

See this helpful flyer for tips on using your debit card.